Solido SARL places a great importance on honesty and transparency, and we wish to ensure a privileged and trustworthy relationship with our clients based on trust and our mutual interests. In accordance with this philosophy, the protection of your personal data is paramount to us and we wish to inform you, through the medium of this data protection policy, how we intend to collect and handle your data.
By signing up or ordering on our website, you consent that we collect and use your personal data in the following ways described in the policy.
1 – To what end is your personal data used?
Solido SARL uses your personal data in order to maintain the relationship that you hold with us, and to send you commercial information via newsletter or telephone.
Solido SARL undertakes not to disclose to third parties the information communicated to it except to the subcontractors involved in the delivery of packages. These remain confidential. They will only be used by internal services for the processing of orders and to strengthen and personalize its communications with you and products on offer.
2 – What personal data do we collect?
With your prior consent when you use our platforms, we may collect and process some or all of the following data:
- the data you provide by filling out forms, uploading content online, subscribing to online services (ex. applications and social networking pages) or sending us letters:
- First name and surname;
- email address;
- telephone number;
- postal address;
- age / date of birth;
- payment information (on our e-commerce platforms) ;
- purchase history;
- any special request you could send us (mainly for archival purposes);
- photos or videos of you that you want to share.
- We may ask you to respond to surveys we use for scientific and statistical purposes.
3 – How long will your data be retained in our system?
Both the personal data provided and the data obtained from your browsing and your purchasing habits, as well as your business profile obtained will be retained as long as you do not request their removal.
4 – How do you access your personal data?
You always have the possibility to contact us by letter at the following address: Zone Commerciale Oxygène Sud, 2 rue de l’Ecusson, 56120 Josselin – France, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 02 97 70 42 25 to consult the personal data concerning you which we have in our possession, or to modify your data on the page provided for this purpose on our website: https://web-in-black.fr/gts-models.com/mon-compte/.
If you identify an error relating to your personal data, or if you find it to be incomplete or ambiguous, you may also ask us to correct, add to or clarify it.
You may also object to your data being used for marketing purposes or disclosed to third parties for this purpose.
Finally, you can also ask us to delete any personal data that concerns you and that we hold in our database.
5 – Do we share your personal data?
Subject to what is stated in this Data protection policy or unless we have previously obtained your consent, we may share your personal data with Creative Holding Group employees or our service providers (for example, our web agencies that handle certain online transactions on our behalf) and / or business partners for the aforementioned purposes, and only to the extent necessary to fulfil the tasks entrusted to them. These people may be required to contact you directly based on the contact information you have provided.
Please note that we strictly require our service providers to use your personal data only to manage the services we ask them to provide. We also ask these providers to always act in accordance with applicable laws regarding the protection of personal data and to pay particular attention to the confidentiality of such data.
6 – What are your rights concerning your personal data?
You have at any time the right to exercise with Solido SARL the rights provided for by the regulations applicable to personal data, subject to fulfilling the conditions:
- Right of access: you may consult the data collected about you and its use from Solido SARL
- Right to modification: you can correct and modify your personal data processed by Solido SARL at any time;
- Right of opposition: you have the possibility to request that your information is not subject to certain treatments or certain uses. For example, you may request that you no longer receive commercial communications from Solido SARL;
- Right to be forgotten: you can request that your personal data be permanently deleted from our databases;
- Right to portability: You can ask Solido SARL to send your data to another organization or to a competitor.
- For each request, you may be asked to provide proof of identity. Solido SARL is committed to responding to your requests for the exercise of your rights as soon as possible and in any event in compliance with legal deadlines.
7 – Is your personal data securely stored?
Our goal is to ensure the conservation of your personal data in safest and most secure manner possible, and only for the time necessary to achieve the purpose of the processing. In this regard we have taken all appropriate physical, technical and organisational measures that will prevent the alteration, loss or theft or data, as well as preventing unauthorised access to said data. On our e-commerce platforms, we handle your payment data using methods compliant with the industry’s norms.
We would like to inform you that this data protection policy may be modified at any time. Should it be the case, any modifications can be consulted via this page.
In accordance with the Data Protection act of January 6, 1978, each customer has a right of access, rectification, and opposition to personal data concerning them. In order to do this a request should be produced by email or letter with the following information: surname, first name, address and if possible customer reference. In application of article 1124 of the Civil Code, minors cannot be placed under a contract. Consequently, the company Mini Express can not be held responsible for the collection, without its knowledge, of personal data relating to a minor. Our files have been the subject of a declaration no. 1538483V0 with the CNIL.
You can also purchase our models from various retailers!
Have a look at the list of retailers by clicking on the country of your choice.